Hello guys, hope you have mastered cone making by now, because now I will take you one step closer to making beautiful Mehendis.
To get the perfect Mehendi design, you need to have the perfect Mehendi paste; and that is what exactly I am going to teach you today!
Before we get started, you will need all these ingredients at hand. The quantities are for one cone. If you want to make more cones, multiply the quantity by the number of cones.
- Henna powder (2 spoons), preferably triple refined, else normal will do.
- Water (Half cup)
- Clove Oil (half tsp)
- Mixed Oil/Saffron oil (half tsp)
- Eucalyptus Oil (2 tsp)
- A bowl
- A spoon
Now once you have everything ready, turn on your favourite tunes and get mixing!!
- Add the powder in the bowl and then add water to make a thick paste.
- Then add clove oil and mix it well with the paste followed by saffron oil.
- Now add the Eucalyptus oil and mix it perfectly as well.
- Make sure you mix it well after adding every oil.
- Once the paste is mixed, sprinkle 10-15 drops of water on the paste and then cover it with a lid. Set it aside for at least an hour and half. If you want the Mehendi to stain better, let it be for 3 hours
- Once it is ready, stir it well, add some water to moisten the paste to make it smooth enough to pour into the cone easily.
A paste that has good texture will allow you to create artistic designs that will stain well.
If your Mehendi paste was well made, it will stain like this after 24 hours.
I hope you have understood how to create a perfect Mehendi, and keep in mind, Practice makes perfect. So keep practicing till you can make the paste will perfect consistency and texture.
If you have any doubts, queries, or suggestions, write to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep looking good. Till next time, Falguni signing off.